Standard Group Jobs Sales Assistant
The Standard Group comprises, The Standard Newspaper, The Nairobian, KTN, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services. The Group is looking for a highly motivated, qualified and experienced individual to fill the following position in our Sales and Distribution section.
This role is to facilitate the sales and distribution of Standard Group Limited print products in the assigned territories.
Responsibilities for the Sales Assistant Job
- To drive newspaper sales and ensure availability and market penetration
- Manage customers’ accounts and ensure payments are made promptly across all channels as per company policy and guidelines
- Ensure group publications are displayed prominently by vendors and agents
- To work closely with the agents and vendors to ensure they get the newspaper on time each day
- To maintain close relationships with agents and vendors and ensure they are supplied with group publications on time each day
- To maintain close relationships with agents and vendors and ensure they are supplied with group publications on time everyday
- To recommend any alternative transport routes and/or drop off points to the group
- To monitor the trend of sales and returns by various channels and communicate any adjustment to supervisors
Qualifications for the Sales Assistant Job
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution
- Experience in field selling
- High degree of integrity
- Good communication skills and ability to deal with diverse people
- Valid motorcycle riding license
- Certifi cate of good conduct
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How To Apply
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than Tuesday, 4th July 2017.