NCKK Jumuia Hospitals Job Vacancy : Housekeeper in Kenya December 2017
NCKK Jumuia Hospitals Career Vacancy : Housekeeper
NCKK Jumuia Hospitals Job Employment Vacancy : Housekeeper
- Company: NCCK Jumuia Hospitals
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Kenya
Jumuia Hospitals Ltd. a group of hospitals providing both primary and secondary health care services and a subsidiary of the National Council of Churches of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following position in their Hospital in Huruma Nairobi.
Routinely cleaning the hospital premises and ensuring hygiene is highly maintained.
Roles for the Housekeeper Job
- Cleaning the patient rooms, nursing units, surgical areas, administrative offices, laboratory areas, waiting areas and public restrooms.
- Empty and clean trash containers.
- Wipe down glass surfaces.
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition.
- Fill the cleanliness monitoring form and get it signed by area Incharge
- Attend morning brief meeting and regular training sessions
- Maintain professionalism, discipline and good looking
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by management from time to time
Housekeeper Job Qualifications
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Certificate/Diploma in housekeeping
- Ability to work independently, under pressure while at the same time adhering to strict deadlines
- Listening skills
- Planning and organizing
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least one year
How to Apply