International School Physics Teacher Career Vacancy in Nairobi in Kenya December 2017
International School Physics Teacher Job Opening in Nairobi Kenya
International School Physics Teacher Job Employment in Nairobi Kenya
- 5 years at least experience in KCSE system.
- should have Form4 teaching experience
- should be a KCSE examiner in his subjcect.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized University
- Teachers’ Service Commission certified/recognized
- Adept at using Technology. We use a lot of technology for instruction
- Energetic and passionate about education.
- experience as a full-time physics teacher
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3139”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3139 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 08 December 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.