Front Office Assistant Career Opening in Kenya March 2016
Career Recruitment : Front Office Assistant Job Vacancy in Kenya
Job Recruitment : Front Office Assistant Job in Kenya
The Council of Legal Education (CLE) is established under the Legal Education Act, No. 27 of 2012 of the Laws of Kenya.
The core functions of the Council of Legal Education are to regulate legal education and training, to license and supervise legal education providers; conduct Bar Examinations; and to advice the Government on matters relating to legal education and training.
In order to efficiently and effectively deliver its functions, the Council wishes to recruit a full time high caliber staff in the following position:-
Front Office Assistant
Job Reference Number: CLE 8 CLE/HR09/2016
Overall purpose of the job: Reporting to the Senior Human resource and Administration officer.
The successful candidate will be charged with warmly welcoming visitors and provide efficient service to all Council of Legal Education visitors in line with the values of customer satisfaction.
- Operates and manages multi-line telephones and routes incoming phone calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Provides callers with information such as address, directions, fax numbers, website and related information
- Warmly receive on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and inform presence of visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Direct visitors to specific offices and departments
- Keep a record of visitors signing in and out of CLE Offices
- Assist in organizing front desk tasks
- Maintain a good outlook of the office and reception area at all times
- Undertake other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Front Office operations or equivalent
- Experience in operation of switchboard will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience
- Possess excellent communication skills (Oral, written and telephone skills)
- A team player and high-level interpersonal skills;
- Person of high integrity
- Quick learner, observes time
- Easy to talk and communicate with people
- Must have excellent computer skills (Ms. Office – Email, Ms. Word, Excel etc.)
Basic Pay: 40,567 x 3,709 – 44,276 x 3,709 – 47,985 x 3,709 – 51,694 x 3,709 – 55,403 x 3,709 – 59,112 per month
House Allowance: Kshs.10,000
Commuter Allowance: Kshs.5,000
How to Apply
All applicants MUST be of the highest ethical standards, integrity and professionalism and comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
Candidates will be required to produce evidence of clearance by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, Kenya Revenue Authority, Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Credit Reference Bureau and provide a Certificate of Good Conduct.
All applications should include the job reference number, a reliable email address, day-time telephone contact and must be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
CLICK HERE to apply online
or send your application to:-
The Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
Council of Legal Education
P. O. Box 829 – 00502
So as to reach him not later than 4th March, 2016.
Due to the high number of applications anticipated, it will not be possible for Council of Legal Education to respond to each application and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLE is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and clearly state that they are women or/and have disabilities.
Prof. W. Kulundu-Bitonye, EBS
Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
Council of Legal Education