Entry-Level Accountant Job Employment at Bellie and Roaster Management Solutions Kenya Jan 2017
Entry-Level Accountant Career Recruitment at Bellie and Roaster Management Solutions Kenya Jan 2017
Entry-Level Accountant Job Employment Vacancy at Bellie and Roaster Management Solutions Kenya
- Company:Bellie and Roaster Management Solutions Ltd
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type:Full-Time
- Job category:Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Accountant Vacancy at Bellie and Roaster Management Solutions Ltd, Kenya
The B & R is a Training and Consultancy Service provider in business management services. Supported by a team of professional and experienced personnel, we aim at ensuring clients’ success through practical business solutions from start to finish.
Our clients are involved in Energy, Education, Hospitality, Health care, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, etc. nationally and internationally. We are engaged in providing training and
consultancy as well as implementation for different kind of ISO Standards and private standards according to industry and company profile.
We offer expertise and skills in Quality Management, Occupational Safety and Health, Project Management, Environmental System Management, Energy Management, Continual Improvement practices and an array of short courses geared towards organization’s success.
We have been approved and registered by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) as Trainers and also approved by the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) as firm of experts At Bellie & Roaster we always stress the importance of maintaining a high level of professionalism coupled with extensive consultations with our clients resulting in the establishment of a detailed works program and a realistic completion timetable.
It is also our intention to maintain a sound base reputation and to provide the best–in-class training and consultancy service.
In this regard, the following posts are hereby advertised.
Accounts Job Responsibilities
- Compare, analyze financial information and prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Filing and producing financial reports for management.
- Prepare Budgets
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses i.e. handling Cash, petty cash and cheques.
- Billing Clients
- Paying invoices
- Handling Bank Reconciliations
- Performing Inter account transfers
- Data entry and General book keeping
- Filing and producing financial reports for management
Qualifications for the Finance Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Finance
- CPA(K)/ACCA qualification is mandatory
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in manufacturing industry mostly handling cost
- Experience in interpreting and analyzing financial data is essential
- High numeric abilities
- Advanced computer skills
- Working knowledge of quick books
- Ability to read, interpret data and create reports and presentations as required.
- Good organizational skills
- Must demonstrate people management abilities
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should submit their up-dated Curriculum Vitae through email@example.com not later than 20th December, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted