Banking Software Business Developer Job Recruitment in Kenya December 2017
Banking Software Business Developer Current Employment in Kenya
Banking Software Business Developer Job Recruitment in Kenya
Job Title: Business Developer – Banking Software
Reports To: CEO
Job Purpose: Identifying opportunities, providing solutions to BFSI & Government’s business needs, with an objective of generating revenue through service sales and contributing to the organization strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for identifying opportunities, providing solutions to BFSI & Government’s business needs.
- Leads account planning, opportunity identification, opportunity prioritization and overall account plan for assigned verticals.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities alongside company products and services to include;
- Bank security solutions
- core bank solutions
- Document Management solutions
- Queue Management solutions
- HR & PR solutions
- Core insurance solutions,
- and any other company product offering as assigned.
- Make significant contributions to the existing sales team by assisting where necessary to close sales. Some of the accounts where assistance will be required include; Equity Bank, Cooperative Bank, Family Bank and any other bank the team could have already approached for company solutions.
- Drives revenue growth in assigned existing accounts.
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions where necessary.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Plans and facilitates and/or conducts complex negotiations for assigned accounts
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle, closing process and service delivery.
- Maintains senior executive relationships
- Responsible for customer satisfaction on assigned accounts, as well as debt collection.
- Identify and utilize all marketing resources available to help meet set sales target
- Result oriented with a positive outlook
- Able to work long hours occasionally
- A clear focus and quality service delivery
- Able to communicate and motivate both verbally and written
- A team player
- Able to meet set sales targets
- Previous Experience selling banking software- AMUST.
- Graduate preferably in a Business related field
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience
Qualified Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.