AAH-I Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job Today in Juba South Sudan 2016
Job Vacancy : AAH-I Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Career Employment in Juba South Sudan 2016
Job Description : AAH-I Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Work Vacancy in Juba South Sudan 2016
Background: Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is an African-led, regional organisation, working in East and Southern Africa to improve the lives of livelihood-challenged communities.
It was first conceived and established in South Sudan over 25 years ago. AAH-I has Country Programmes in Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Uganda, and Zambia.
It brings over 25 years’ experience working with communities in conflict and post-conflict situations, including refugees, internally displaced people and host communities.
We are pleased to advertise the following vacant position:-
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
Location: Juba, with frequent visits to the field projects
Job Summary: Under the overall leadership of the Country Director and Head of Programmes, the M & E Manager will be responsible to provide leadership in developing overseeing implementation of M&E systems and mechanisms responsible for the effective performance of the project.
S/he will be responsible for establishing and managing a robust monitoring, and evaluation system, guide baseline assessment and research with well-defined results, milestones and targets for the implementation of donor-funded programs and projects.
S/he will work closely with the Country Director, Head of Finance, Head of Operations, Head of Programme, Head of Humanitarian, Field/ Area Coordinators and all programme and programme supports team to ensure M&E is conducted professionally and timely and the M&E system procedures are rolled out and implemented.
- Education: Bachelor’s and/ or Master’s Degree in Social Sciences such as Economics, Statistics, Project Management, Business / Public Administration, Civil Engineering or relevant fields.
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible experience in monitoring evaluation, and research in the public or private sector, preferably related to urban development. Experience within UN/NGO and in South Sudan is particularly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in project planning, monitoring and evaluation in a donor funded project is highly desirable.
- Strong and excellent analytical and interpersonal skills along with strong organizational ability to obtain, analyse and evaluate a variety of information; organize, interpret and present it in meaningful oral or written form for varied audiences and provide solid analysis leading to sound decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills and a high degree of computer literacy are preferred.
- Ability to lead team and to train others.
N/B: A detailed Job description will be on the website www.actionafricahelp.org effective 5 January 2016.
Interested candidates should email application letters and CVs (with 3 referees) addressed to email@example.com to be received by 4:00 PM on 15th January 2016.
The email Subject Line must show the job title of the position applied for.
AAH-I is an equal-opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submit a hard copy of your application addressed to Human Resource Department, Action Africa Help South Sudan AAH Country Office located next to National Civil Service Commission, Juba Nabari, Tong Ping, along Juba Regency Hotel Street.
South Sudanese Nationals are specifically encouraged to apply.